Friday, June 24, 2011

"My Idol"

06/24/11
05:22 pm


       
          Idol is a person or a group you admire and adore.. For me my idol is my parents.. I admire my mom and dad for being loving and caring to us, they make sure that we will have a good future.. I also admire them for being strong in every trials that coming to our family. The most unforgettable trials that God gave us is when my brother got accident in basketball.. His left foot got broken and need a immediate operation. I see my mom and dad how much they worry for my brother. And the help of praying the operation is successful and my brother recover immediately on that accident.. And I know that anything trials that come we will surpass it because my mom and dad is here.... 
   that's my mom and dad... :-))

1 comment:

  1. When we are young our parents are our heroes. They seem to be larger than life. When I was young I adored my grandparents and thought they'll live forever.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete