Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"my favorite to hate"

06/28/11
06:20pm


    "Pet peeves" that's the first time I heard that word.. honestly I do not know that there's a words like that...hehe My professor told us that pet peeves is the things that you hate to do or etc.. me as a student I hate to do things like doing a homework specially in math.. I really hate that subject because it's so many numbers... :))
and I really hate those people who are judge-mental,plastic,talks behind your back.. In animals I hate snake,cockroach,earthworm.. in foods I don't like paksiw na isda and inihaw na bangus...




1 comment:

  1. It seems Math is a subject that many people don't like. People who are judgmental and backstabbers are also on the top of the list.
    Thanks for posting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete