Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"REGRETS"

         "Regret has the broadest range, from mere disappointment to a painful sense of dissatisfaction or self-reproach, as over something lost or done"..

         Me my regret in life when I hurt  people that I love..especially my parents I feel so sorry when I hurt them by doing the things that they don't want me to do.. I want to say sorry to those people I hurt...

          In the internet there's a site that saying that there are 40 things that you can do to practice living life with no regrets but this three things that really I like..first is "Realize that it's okay to make mistakes just make sure to learn to your past mistake, forgive yourself and move on...second "be adventurous by trying new things"..third "be thankful for what you have now instead of thinking about what you don't have...



     

1 comment:

  1. Can you post a link, please? I would very much like to read the rest of the article. Thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete