Thursday, July 28, 2011

"SONA 2011 (PNOY)"

    When I watch the SONA of president Noynoy I found it interesting because I can really understand his message because its written in Filipino, honestly I had a hard time understanding a English specially those word that has deep meaning.. This is the first time that I got interesting on the "state of the nation address"(SONA)..
   He discuss about the "wang-wang"... wang-wang symbolizes on the corrupt officials in the Philippines and  how they abuse they power..
    When the  President are finish to his state of the nation address I heard different opinion about his SONA.. other people are not satisfy to his performance others are happy to his SONA because this is the first time that the SONA of the president is written in Filipino..

   Me? I'm satisfied to his SONA because I can really understand his message and besides this is the first year of him being president there's another more years to him to prove his self that he is eligible to be the president of our country..


No comments:

Post a Comment